The writings of Eriq Nelson, ranging from poetry to prose to Extremely Bad Ideas and short stories.

02 December, 2007

Moving away from Myspace

I decided to move my ramblings to a more suitable location after being on Myspace for quite a while. Hopefully this space will provide me a better environment. Myspace has changed a lot over the years and the frame is so stuffed with ads my brain feels squishy every time I logon. It's turned into war and I know when to retreat. Our mental landscapes are increasingly hard to get a handle on. I've been avoiding TV for a long time because of it's constant advertising interrupting good shows. Honestly I understand the cost offsetting factor in allowing ads in media but the effect of it on my mind is too much for me. Big props to Google for making ads that don't blow my face in half with pop up animated characters every time I get near them.

But enough about that.
I'll be holding forth on many things in the days to come and if there is a reader of this post somewhere in the wild dark bowels of the internet, I beg you to always discuss, never argue.

erQ

No comments: